At OmniVision Eye Care, we believe sight is your window to the world. Our optometrist, Dr. Peter Bui and the Optical staff will provide the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
Our doctors provide services for the treatment of eye diseases, vision wellness care, contact lens evaluation, and laser refractive surgery co-management. Our doctors specialize in fitting many different types of contacts to suite the needs of our patients.
Our doctors can evaluate you for contacts whether you just need single vision contacts or you need multifocal contacts (to allow far away vision and near vision). In addition to routine contact lens evaluations, our doctors can evaluate you for medically necessary contacts, such as contacts for keratoconus and post surgical corneas.
Our optical has a wide frame selection to provide you with the latest fashion in eye wear or just affordable stylish pair of glasses. We do have an onsite lab to provide you glasses in about an hour for most single vision prescriptions. In addition, our disposable contact lens prices are competitive with the biggest contact lens sellers!
Our In House Lab can provide same day service for most single vision prescription glasses
New Patient Starting Points:
- Meet our Eye Doctor
- Complete patient forms
- Request an appointment
- See Insurance plans we accept
- Hours, Location & Map
- Comprehensive eye exams, children's vision care, treatment of eye diseases and more.
- See the designer frames we carry
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in Carrollton, TX
From our office in Carrollton, Omnivision Eye Care sees patients in the Carrollton area - schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us review us online about your experiences with our Practice.
Patient Quick Links
- Contact Lenses For The Hard To Fit Patient Not everyone is an ideal candidate for contact lenses. If you have certain eye conditions, contact lens fitting may be more difficult.
- Designer Eyewear
Looking to stand out from the crowd? Stop in to see our fabulous frame selection.
- Nearsightedness (Myopia) Myopia, or nearsightedness is a very common vision problem. It’s estimated that up to one-third of Americans are nearsighted.